GA Telesis Engine Services Oy
In this role you will be responsible for internal quality assurance audits, Quality Manager support during external audits, ensure compliance with EASA Part 145 and other authority regulations, prepare miscellaneous reports and deliver quality training courses to our employees. You also will be assigned a super-user of our quality management system (IMS). You will ensure IMS maintenance and be a focal point of contact for internal customers for all IMS related inquiries.
A successful candidate for this position is fluent in Finnish, has previous experience with auditing, is incredibly thorough, has strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
This is a full-time permanent position in Vantaa.
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
- Coordinate and investigate Safety Occurrence Reports
- Perform regular internal quality assurance audits
- Facilitate meetings with Department Managers to address non-conformities in a timely manner and provide your recommendations for improvement
- Ensure adequate corrective and/or preventative action plans are implemented for all audit findings within agreed time frame
- Report on results of quality activities
- Create training materials
- Troubleshoot quality management system (IMS) to ensure system’s usability and performance
- Develop and implement quality trainings
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Knowledge and experience with:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality standards (such as EASA part 145 or ISO 9001:2008)
- Continuous quality improvement performance monitoring
- Process mapping
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong MS Office skills
- Considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Continual Improvement Concept e.g. Lean
- Experience in the aviation industry
Apply no later than 14.3.2021
In the cover letter provide salary expectation and your main achievement in a previous jobs.
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.