PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
two QUALITY SPECIALISTs
The Turku Site, with 530 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Quality organization is responsible for ensuring that products meet customer and regulatory requirements through a sustainable quality management system. We are now looking for two experienced Quality Specialists to join our Quality team.
- Responsibilities for product releases on instrument manufacturing and on Vanadis (NIPT) system with both instrument and reagent manufacturing responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation, documentation and follow-up for Non-conformances and for Corrective Action/Preventive Action
- Review and approve quality-related documents received from other functions
- Create, revise, review, and approve quality-related documents, including SOPs, plans, and reports
- Track and trend quality-related data, including but not limited to QC results, out-of-specification results, and complaints
- Conduct training on quality-related topics for staff in the quality and other departments
- Working closely in co-operation with the Turku Site functions
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or corresponding
- 1 – 2 years of experience in working in sustainable Quality System, preferably ISO 13485, QSR or Pharma experience is also appreciated
- Effective cooperation and influencing skills, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and English are essential
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Päivi Liitti, tel. +358 2 2678 616, on Tuesday, March 17th between 12 – 14, or on Wednesday, March 25th, between 12 – 14. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as poosible, at the latest by March 31st via the link above.