Determined to think out of the box?
Teleste’s Quality team promotes quality and supports the whole corporation to develop practices and end-to end processes that ever better serve our customers. Customer satisfaction and environmental aspects are our drivers.
Now we are looking for a Corporate Quality Specialist to join Teleste’s Quality team in the Turku area, at our Littoinen headquarters.
What we offer
We offer you a modern environment in international technology company involving state-of-the art technologies and an interesting opportunity to grow into a specialist in the area of quality management.
Your can-do attitude is supported by local and global team as we operate in more than 20 countries. We value people and teamwork as our greatest asset.
As Quality Specialist, your primary duties and responsibilities will gradually include:
- Ensuring Teleste’s business compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 22163 (IRIS) standards
- Conducting internal audits, collaborating within the businesses to address observations/non-conformances, and generating follow-up summaries for management team review
- Managing all aspects of onsite customer audits and supporting tender processes in business units
- Acting as an Integrated Management System (IMS) tool concept owner and key user
What we expect from you
To succeed in this role, you need to be a sociable team player, but you are also capable to work independently. You will work in work groups often as a facilitator.
We hope that you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field of education. You may also be a student in thesis phase
- It is not mandatory to have earlier experience in an industrial company but such experience is beneficial
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
Are you interested?
Please, send us your application through www.teleste.com/careers no later than August 9th. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Quality Director Toni Hurme on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays at 14:00-15:00 excluding 24-28.6. and 8-26.7. (tel. +358 40 74 11 482) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.