At Valio, people have always looked forward. We encourage our people to experiment and learn, and we are proud of our warm and supporting company culture.
Are you interested in finding solutions to issues of food safety and quality? Can you stay on top of multiple issues at once and work independently while considering others in cooperation?
Come work with us as the Quality specialist responsible for customer questionnaires!
The customer questionnaire team is part of the Valio Group’s sustainability and quality organisation, and the team has two quality specialists responsible for customer questionnaires, supported by several experts across Valio. We are now strengthening the team’s resources and seeking a new team member for a permanent position, and another for a 1.5-year temporary position.
The customer questionnaire team is responsible for managing the requirements of Valio’s international and domestic customers in the industrial, HoReCa and retail sales sectors. The tasks of the team include ensuring compliance with customer requirements and answering customer queries related to Valio, Valio plant operations and Valio products. The main focus of the questionnaires is on food safety and quality as well as product data, but there are also plenty of questionnaires from a wide variety of sustainability themes. In addition, the team is responsible for the coordination of customer audits and traceability exercises.
The quality specialists of the customer questionnaire team are in a key position for enabling tenders, internally communicating customer requirements and ensuring customer compliance. In your future position, you will be working as a member of a team in processing customer questionnaires and documentation requests.
You are expected to have:
- A customer service-oriented and solution-focused mindset, as you will be in a vital role influencing customer experience, and there won’t be ready-made answers for every issue.
- Persistence, responsibility and independence, which help you conduct reports and compile the responses required by customers.
- The capacity to learn new things and the skills to handle even large amounts of data using a variety of tools.
- Experience and expertise of the food industry, product data management as well as the certified systems and practices of food safety and quality control. This knowledge will help you understand what is being asked of you and why, as well as to respond with professional expertise.
- Fluent language skills in Finnish and English, as you will be communicating with domestic and international customers as well as our subsidiaries abroad.
- Ability to work with a variety of IT systems.
- For education, we value degrees from universities of applied sciences / higher education.
We offer you:
- A place with the largest innovator in our industry, where you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and learn something new every day.
- The opportunity to work in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders such as sales, product development and production.
- The possibility to influence Valio’s business and customer service experience. The chance to solve the challenges of customers’ information needs and influence the development of internal processes.
- A flexible workplace where you can work remotely and influence your own schedules and work methods.
- A competitive salary and extensive personnel benefits.
- A pleasant work environment and community where employees are taken care of.
Further information: Team supervisor, Sustainability manager Mervi Turunen, tel. 0503987447, will gladly give you more information about the position / 6 October 2021 between 12 pm and 1 pm, 11 September 2021 between 8.30 am and 9.30 am, or 15 October 2021 between 12 pm and 13 pm.
Instructions for application: We are eagerly waiting for you to join us. Submit your application by 17/10/2021 through the application link. You don’t need to wait until the last minute, as we will start interviewing candidates already during the application process.
Everyone here at Valio shares a desire for making life better. The contribution of each and every person is valuable at Valio. We invest in the skills of our supervisors, humane management and developing the cooperation of teams. We want everyone at Valio to have a clear understanding of their own tasks and goals, as well as the possibility to influence their own work and skills.
We use a variety of indicators to pay careful attention to employee well-being and commitment, as well as occupational safety. You will also have access to the personnel benefits of a large Finnish company. For the eighth consecutive year, Finns have chosen Valio as Finland’s most sustainable brand (European organisation Sustainable Brand Index). We are sincerely grateful for this recognition.
Keywords: customer compliance management, food safety management, quality control, elintarviketurvallisuus, laatu