We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Quality & OpEx Specialist at ABB Oy, Protection and Connection unit in Vaasa. You will be working in one of ABB's most automated factories, supporting the definition and implementation of actions to improve operating efficiency and quality to improve customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the definition and implementation of actions to improve operating efficiency and quality to improve customer satisfaction
- A challenging position in an international working environment
- The opportunity for personal development
- The opportunity to further your career in a global company
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in engineering
- A few years’ experience in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Systematic and analytical thinking
- An outgoing personality with an active and entrepreneurial attitude towards work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Good presentation and communication skills in an international environment
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position witht the job ID FI66489468 by October 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Janne Rosenberg, tel. +358 50 334 2166.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com