PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with 530 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Quality organization is responsible for ensuring that products meet customer and regulatory requirements through a sustainable quality management system. We are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Quality team.
- Responsibility for specified Manufacturing Quality System processes
- Supporting the manufacturing site in product releases, non-conformance management, assessment of product changes, participate into manufacturing process validations
- Develop and maintain the Quality System procedures and processes to fulfil the requirements
- Working closely in co-operation with the Turku Site functions
- Support the Sollentuna site for existing ISO 13485 quality management system in Sweden
- Position based in Turku and includes travelling
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or corresponding
- 2 – 5 years of experience in working in sustainable Quality System, preferably ISO 13485, QSR or Pharma experience is also appreciated
- Effective cooperation and influencing skills, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and English are essential
- Also good verbal communication skills in Swedish is highly appreciated
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Quality Director Rina Wahlroos, tel. +358 2 2678101, on Monday, February 17th between 13 – 14. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest by February 29th via the link below.