Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 22.10.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
Quality Manager leads and delivers quality improvement projects, manages and develops quality assurance operations and manages Non-Conforming Product process. He/She is also a Team Leader for Quality Control team.
This position is located in our headquarters in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Quality Improvement projects
▪ Identification of development projects
▪ Project management including planning, actions, coordination, scheduling, follow up
▪ Driving projects together with cross-functional development resources
Quality Control (QC)
▪ Incoming Quality Control (IQC) & Outgoing Quality Control (OQC) process owner and developer
▪ Team Leader for Quality Control team
▪ Train, promote and use our continual improvement practices (PDCA) in QC Team
▪ Maintain, improve and create QC instructions
▪ Reporting of QC metrics
Non-Conforming Product (NCP)
▪ Process owner and developer
▪ Corrective actions aimed toward most impacting / repeating cases
▪ Reporting and follow up of process metrics
To succeed in this position you have following skills and knowledge:
▪ Knowledge of basic quality tools
▪ Systematic problem solving skills
▪ Lean Six Sigma knowledge recommended
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Basic understanding of ISO-9001, other international standards of electronics and mechanics industry are seen as benefit
▪ Project Management skills
▪ Ability to coach and influence
▪ Understanding of system level thinking and processes.
You are an open and co-operative team player with good leadership skills. You negotiate and communicate well both in Finnish and in English.
You have 3+ years work experience in manufacturing environment and quality management, preferably in electronics industry. You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Tech or similar.
Please send your application and CV, including salary expectation by November 4th 2019. For further information, you can contact Head of Quality and Operational Excellence Tapani Salminen by email (email@example.com) or by phone (050 466 6814) on Friday 25th October between 13-15 pm or Friday 1st November between 12-14 pm.