ANDRITZ Oy is looking for an experienced quality professional to join our organization.
Location: Any ANDRITZ Oy office in Finland.
- lead and work together with the multidivisional QHSE team
- ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of the global ANDRITZ business process management system within ANDRITZ Finland
- analyse and communicate customer needs, feedback and requirements to develop QM
- lead, develop and prepare quality reporting
- lead and manage audit program
- indentify nonconformities and needed preventive and corrective actions
- lead and coordinate common QM development projects including tools development
- participate in HSE development and work closely with HSE manager
- conduct training and coordinate training programs
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- engineering degree
- 10+ years of experience in plant and machinery business
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- quality related education is preferred, fex. Six sigma Black Belt, ISO standards, lead auditor capability, EFQM or similar assessment model etc.
- digitalization/IT developement experience to take use of modern tools
- sound technical experience in one of the ANDRITZ product areas
- analytical and decisive decision making skills
- professional leadership skills in a global environment
- excellent communication skills in English
For more information Director, Quality Niklas Åberg tel. +358 40 590 2297, available 24.10 at 09:00 to 10.30 and 29.10 at 09:00 to 10:00.
Please fill in your application with resume in English by 1.11.2019