We are looking for a quality professional for Beneq’s Lumineq Displays business unit to drive tactical and operational level quality actions in the LDI business unit as a
In Operations, we are passionate about driving operational excellence. In order to meet the quality expectations, we are looking for an experienced and hands-on Quality Manager to ensure success in critically important quality engineering and quality assurance matters within design, development, testing, production, assembly, servicing and documentation.
This is a new position in our organization offering a lot of opportunities to achieve valuable results in quality issues in LDI production and R&D, and to develop operation processes further. The primary task is to support and secure our continuous improvement activities from quality assurance perspective, covering all the EL display life-cycle steps from R&D design phase and technology transfer to production, to sustain engineering including customer communication with regulatory issues as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive selected quality driven development projects on operational, tactical and strategic level, in which you lead, train and coach the production operators and other stakeholders
- Support manufacturing teams and process engineers from quality perspective in daily problem-solving tasks
- Assist in root cause analysis with process engineers and drive corrective actions based on statistical analysis of quality data
- Assist in certification processes and internal/external audits
- Represent quality assurance knowhow in development projects and co-operate with R&D, manufacturing teams and other internal stakeholders
- Monitor and develop quality related key performance indicators for display glass production processes
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance activities and reports
- Prepare quality metrics for daily, weekly and monthly tracking and trending
- Run, inspect and document practical level tests with Design Verification Test and on-going reliability test materials
We are looking for a Quality Manager with strong ambition to run quality initiatives and practices, both in system and practical levels. Pragmatic and persistent mindset is natural feature of you. Preferably you have some previous experience of different system level quality certification processes. You can form the “big picture”, to identify case-relevant factors and self-prioritize your tasks. You need to be able to work both independently and as an active team member, sharing and developing ideas. You also need to co-operate, communicate and influence actively with different interest groups both in Finnish and English and spread information effectively throughout the company and external partners. You have MSc in Engineering or equivalent knowledge and minimum of five years’ work experience in the quality field from production environment. In the role of Quality Engineer / Manager, you report to the Head of Operations. The position is located in Espoo, Finland, and occasional traveling might be required.
We offer an opportunity to work in a new position in an interesting global growing business and create a function to run quality initiatives and practices in Lumineq Display operations. There is a vast playground to develop your competences further. You get to work in a dynamic working environment with a team of inspiring and highly competent professionals and positively growing business with lots of opportunities.
For more information please contact Jukka Lammi, Head of Operations, Lumineq Displays, phone +358 40 5512 999, best available at 14:30-15:30 during the work week.
Did you get interested? Please send your application including your CV and your salary request latest by May 22nd, 2019. We will start interviewing candidates without delay.
Key words: Quality assurance, quality certification, reliability, testing, capability, yield, verification, validation, product development, production, documentation