Vaisala Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS) team is responsible for maintaining and improving QEHS management system in Vaisala group, serving customers and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for:
We are now looking for a Quality Manager to join our Quality, Environment, Health and Safety team in Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa.
Reporting to Chief Quality Officer, you act as process owner for our global processes of Complaint Handling and Corrective Action Management. You maintain and lead development of quality metrics and facilitate systematic improvement and problem solving. You also participate in our QEHS internal audit program as one of our lead auditors. Hands-on approach, ability to influence and collaborate across the organization are needed to deliver results in this role.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure efficient handling of customer feedback
• Promote best practices of systematic problem solving
• Maintain and improve our quality metrics system, provide analysis and insight of improvement opportunities
• Participate in internal audits
• Support global team of quality management system representatives in your areas of responsibility
• Provide relevant training
For this position we are looking for a person with strong analytical mindset and drive for continual improvement. You have excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to drive changes throughout organization.
You have following qualifications:
• 3+ years of work experience of systematic problem solving and use of quality tools
• Masters degree in a technical or business field
• Hands-on experience of applying Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt level preferred)
• Good knowledge of the ISO9001 standard, auditing experience, lead auditor training is an advantage
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company that embraces the net positive idea. In the role, you will get to collaborate with professionals from product development to operations and business development and get an overall picture of our ways of working.
If you are interested and want to know more about the position, please contact Chief Quality Officer Markku Nieminen tel. +358 40 505 6928 on June 19 at 13 - 14 or June 21 at 12 - 13 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send in your application with cover letter and salary request latest July 3 in our online tool.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.