We are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our customer’s offshore pipeline project management team. The employment is temporary for the duration of the customer project (approximately 12-18 months).
As a Quality Manager, you are responsible for the management of Quality related tasks in offshore pipeline project. In this exciting and challenging role, you will have the opportunity to apply your existing knowledge and experience as well as develop your skills further.
- Develop and implement QA/QC management in accordance with project requirements
- Collect and analyze quality related data to improve the
- Support the project sites in quality related issues
- Act as a Lead Auditor and NCR process owner
- Coordinate site QC Inspectors
We expect you to have
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in engineering
- Experience of quality management in relevant (construction/offshore/maritime) field
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional skills
Now you have a chance to be part of once in a lifetime large-scale offshore project! Apply now and ensure your participation in this search for a Quality Manager! Please apply for the position as soon as possible. Interviews will be started already during the application period. For more information please contact Service Director Veli-Matti Kaunismäki tel. +358 50 317 0418 or e-mail: email@example.com.