PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a
Turku, Finland / Diagnostics
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn-, maternal fetal health-, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases. Quality organization is responsible for ensuring that products meet customer and regulatory requirements through a sustainable quality management system.
- Responsibility for specified Quality System processes
- Develop and maintain the Quality System procedures and processes to fulfil the requirements
- Manage team of Quality professionals
- Participate in projects as Quality representative and working in collaboration with Outsourcing, Operations, R&D and other functions at the site
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or corresponding
- Experience in working in sustainable Quality System, preferably ISO 13485, QSR or Pharma experience is also appreciated
- Effective cooperation and influencing skills, ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and English are essential
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
For more information please contact Quality Manager Rina Wahlroos, tel.+ 358 40 5363 923 on Feb 9 between 11-12 or Feb 13 between 13-14 by phone or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with cover letter and CV by 26th February 2018 via the link below.
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.