Teleste’s Quality and IT team provides quality management and IT business services for the whole Teleste Corporation. The team works in close co-operation with the business units and focuses on promoting customer centricity, business continuity and continuous improvement.
Now we are looking for a Corporate Quality Manager to join Teleste’s Quality and IT team.
Your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring Teleste’s business compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and making recommendations to the management on potential improvements
- Conducting scheduled internal audits, collaborating within the businesses to address observations/non-conformances, and generating follow-up summaries for management team review
- Managing all aspects of onsite customer audits and supporting tender processes in business units
- Participating in Teleste’s Enterprise Architecture and process framework development, and supporting function and business process owners in their process design and improvement work
- Acting as a IMS tool concept owner and key user
- Developing and managing corporate security policies, practices and follow-up
To succeed in this role, you need to be a consistent high performer with a customer-oriented mind-set and structured and independent way of working.
In addition, we hope that you have:
- A proven track record in ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 standardisation and good understanding of quality management systems as part of business. Knowledge of the IRIS quality management system is considered as a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with quality management systems and internal audits
- Solid experience in international, distributed business environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field of education
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
You are welcome to work in an international team in the Turku area, at our Littoinen facility. We offer you versatile tasks involving state-of-the art technologies and an interesting opportunity to grow in the area of quality management.
Are you interested? Please send us your application through www.teleste.com/apply-now latest on February 18, 2018. We will fill the position as soon as we find right candidate.
For additional information on the job, please contact Chief Information Officer Jari Poromaa (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +358 40 635 8575).