Vaisala Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS) team is responsible for maintaining and improving QEHS management system in Vaisala group, serving customers and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for:
We are now looking for an Quality Manager, Operational Excellence, to join our Quality, Environment, Health and Safety team in Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa.
Reporting to Chief Quality Officer, you will maintain and develop process management practices, drive continual improvement with analytical approach and help to apply lean in business processes. You also act as process owner for our internal QEHS audit program. Hands-on approach, ability to influence and collaborate across the organization are needed to deliver results in this role.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain process management framework
• Promote best practices of process management
• Provide analysis and insight of improvement opportunities
• Support lean activities
• Manage internal QEHS audit program
• Support global team of quality management system representatives in your areas of responsibility
• Provide relevant training
For this position we are looking for a person with mindset for continual improvement. You have excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to drive changes throughout organization. You possess strong analytical abilities to build insights and draw conclusions, with ability to understand the overall picture
You have following qualifications:
• 3+ years of work experience of process management in an international business context
• Masters degree in a technical or business field
• Hands-on experience in supporting lean activities in business processes
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt training
• Excellent knowledge of the ISO9000 standard family; ISO9001 lead auditor training and extensive experience of auditing
• Knowledge and experience of EFQM is an advantage
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company that embraces the net positive idea. In the role, you will get to collaborate with professionals from product development to operations and business development and get an overall picture of our ways of working.
If you are interested and want to know more about the position, please contact Chief Quality Officer Markku Nieminen tel. +358 40 505 6928 on June 18 at 10 - 11 or June 19 at 12 - 13 or send email to email@example.com.
Send in your application with cover letter and salary request latest June 24 in our online tool.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.