We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client Maillefer Extrusion Oy. The position is permanent and located in Vantaa. Barona Engineering is the recruitment partner.
As a Quality Manager your main task is to ensure that the quality management activities are good fits for their purposes, consistent, and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations as well as seeking continues process development initiatives. You will lead the activities required to meet set quality standards and be involved in monitoring and advising the performance of the quality management systems. In this role you will also participate in the ISO 14001 project, which starts at Maillefer in autumn.
In more detail the main duties and accountabilities are:
• Plan, develop and execute quality systems and objectives
• Set standards for quality, environmental as well as health and safety
• Look for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the supply chain
• Manage relations and coordination with external auditors and manage and execute internal audit programs
• Ensure that manufacturing processes meets international and national standards
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Previous experience and knowledge of quality systems and in improving processes (e.g., Lean)
• Fluent skills in English and basic skills in Finnish
• Excellent communication, organization, and numerical skills
• Capability to lead and direct the work of others and be part of teams
At Maillefer you will have strong support from surrounding teams and structured onboarding, also support in constant learning and development. Maillefer offers you competitive employee benefits, for example own gym and bicycle benefit. In addition, they also offer possibilities for you to develop your career within the company.
For further information, please, contact Barona Engineering, Recruitment Manager Kristiina Vormala (040 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm till 14.7.2022. From 18.7.2022, please contact Jarna Lehtola (+358 50 313 1449), available on Tuesdays at 2-3 pm.