Quality Manager, General AssemblyValmet Automotive Oy
As a Quality Manager, you are responsible for quality performance and driving and monitoring Key Performance Indicators for manufacturing process in General Assembly. You will provide advice and support to continuously improve quality performance in General Assembly process in both product development projects and during serial production. Working in Valmet Automotive requires an open mind to new challenges and continuously develop your professional skills.
- Lead and support the team of quality experts, continuously developing and motivating the expertise of your team members and coach them to perform the best way possible
- Lead and support the team of quality controllers and their supervisors, systematically developing quality control processes and procedures
- Manage production processes by identifying gaps and weaknesses ensuring internal processes meet the required quality specifications
- Drive continuous improvement activities and problem solving to maintain and improve high quality
- Ensure Quality standards, systems, and procedures are taking noticed and being met in General Assembly
- Member of Quality Council and Quality Management teams
We expect you to have/are
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in applicable field
- Outstanding team management skills and enthusiastic motivation to make things better systematically
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing and quality tools
- Knowledge of statistics and problem solving at least basics
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing quality management or relevant area
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, German is an asset
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in the typical Nordic calmness in all our locations in Finland, Germany and Poland.
Director, General Assembly
+358 50 3792611
Now it’s your turn - take the fast lane and apply latest by 24.08.2022!