Quality Manager Critical Power Solution
Lead the BU Quality Function in developing and deploying Critical Systems (CS) Quality Strategy & linked objectives through entire E2E value stream of the Business Unit (BU), in supporting the BU General Manager and his/her team and in covering all Quality Functions, and then being accountable for BU E2E Quality results.
Deliver Critical Solutions, Products & Services that meet or exceed Customers' expectations and satisfy them.
Ensure fast detection and escalation path to address Customer Critical issues to ensure their rapid and efficient closure to keep customer loyalty high and facilitate customers' business opportunities.
Set, review objectives and continually improve Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty in ensuring effectiveness (CONC reduction and Process effectiveness) in full adherence with EBS Systems, and Eaton Quality Policies.
Responsible for developing Quality team and talents, to plan resources & competences on long term to influence and adapt to the BU Quality Org.
Accountable for BU Key Quality performance results:
E2E Quality performance on: Customer Complaints, Customer satisfaction, Customers Escapes, Products' reliability & CONC for the BU.
OpEx on execution of BU Key Processes supporting Quality performance, Management Reviews and their performance to improve global competitiveness and stakeholders’ satisfaction, focusing on external Customers.
Your key deliverables:
- Develop and ensure short and reactive quality loop with Customers, CSOs (Sales & Services) in order to promptly respond on critical field issues, to ensure their fast & effective resolution, in connection w/ all relevant BU quality and support functions to improve Solution/Product & Processes.
- Develop long & mid-term improvement plan based on Customers feedbacks (Customer Complaints, Warranty Rates, Surveys outcomes, Witness test, Customer audits,…) to detect and improve durably Customer Quality Key Quality metrics to continuously maintain & improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty.
- Lead the Q-Alert & Escape Process for relevant product line in coordination with CS Quality function.
- Gather appropriate benchmarks & comparative data, including competitor data, to identify possible:
- blind spots, in setting & challenging frequently Solutions/Products Quality Goals to drive their efficient continuous performance improvement on the market, Quality being a competitive differentiator
- gaps in our E2E processes to ensure their systematic corrections in confirming their improvements through regular customers' feedback measurements.
- Data should include: Customer Surveys (C-SAT /NPS; CRR), Services Surveys, Customer DPPM (internal & external), Annual Warranty Rate (AWR), Customer Escape incidents, speed of response and cost-of-non-conformance (CONC), Supplier performance (DPPM, Critical DMR).
- During product development (G0-G4-5): Coordinate preventive quality tools (DFSS activities as DFMEA, FA, QFD,…within APQP until Control Plan) with Project Management & direct contributive functions (R&D, Support,…) and provide internal quality measurements w/ analysis to ensure issue mitigation/tracking/resolution/closure.
- From beginning of commercialization to time quality is stabilized (G6), provide External & Internal quality measurements w/ analysis, to ensure issue mitigation/tracking/resolution/closure.
- BU Process Quality & Management System:
- Develop Quality Management System in full adherence with EQMS & ISO required referential, BU Key Process Management and OpA criteria subcategory Quality & requirements. Manage all required 3rd party, internal and customer audits & assessments to detect gaps, address them through corrective and preventive actions addressing mid & long term Mgt System improvements.
- Drive standard in Quality Functions and reporting with BU to ensure full alignment within CS and also w/ GPL when relevant.
- Drive & develop quality team and talents, to plan resources & competences on long term to influence and adapt to the BU Quality Org, through deployment of BU and local plant organizational & functional competencies to support the Key Strategic Quality initiatives.
- Drive Zero Incident Culture in his/her team
- Measure & manage suppliers’ quality perf. & improvements (Internal & External) by ensuring regular reviews with all key sites/plants’ supportive functions and Critical Suppliers, in conjunction with CS Supplier Quality function to ensure Critical Suppliers’ issues mitigation/tracking/resolution/closure, including full CONC recovery.
- Education level required: Master’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Years and area of experience required: 15+ years’ work experience in electrical / Automotive business (manufacturing and quality) in Quality functions. 5+ years functional leadership.
- Knowledge and experience (min 3Y on each) in all Quality Functions: Customer Quality, Design Quality, Product & Process Quality, System Quality in addition to ISO Certification experience.
- EBS – OpA knowledge or similar TQM approach
- Able to demonstrate a track Quality record of achievement
- Early knowledgeable of International / Customer product specifications/ requirements.
- Understanding manufacturing technologies and processes
- Understanding of customer and market requirements
- Possesses fine communication skills as well as the ability to hold presentations
- Six Sigma Training or certification is desirable
- Very good interpersonal/presentation skills & Communication both external w/ Customers & authorities and internal.
- Very good interpersonal skills and proven leadership capabilities
- thinking in a creative manner and concurrently focused on problem-solving
- ability to define and roll-out strategies for quality
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Flexible working hours and home office (2-3days per week)
- Company health care by Mehilainen
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.