We are currently looking for a Quality Inspector for our client in Dresden, Germany. Start of the project is in September and the estimated duration is until 01.05.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Inspections at site and daily support of other inspectors
- Quality final documentation preparation according client standard
- SQUAD documentation and templates
- Inspections with mechanical installation from quality point of view
- Discussions with suppliers on site and to perform needed training that sub-suppliers on site will understand W- standards
- Substitution of Quality Manager during travelling
- Participation in customer inspections at site
- Information gathering for STP:s and ITP:s
- Mechanical Engineer background
- IWE/IWT education
- NDT VT2, PT2, UT2, RT2 level II certificates
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Fluent German and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com