Quality Engineers, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 17.2.2021
Are you a mechanical, electrical or industrial engineer with a proactive, determined and analytical mindset? We are now looking for two Quality Engineers for our client company. If you enjoy collaborating with other people and you are eager to dig deeper into problem-solving and quality process development, you might the person we are looking for! Read further to learn more about this role and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Quality Engineer you will be a part of a team that is responsible for quality assurance and quality control in Port Cranes projects. Your daily tasks include creating inspection plans, investigating quality issues, and developing and improving quality processes. In this role good prioritization and organization skills are needed as you will evaluate whether the nonconformities that arise require immediate actions or further investigation. In addition to your own team, you will work in a close collaboration with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
You are offered
* Interesting and responsible role as a part of an experienced team
* A great opportunity to develop your skills in a global technology company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Support selected projects by preparing inspection and test plans
* Handle notifications of quality nonconformities in corporate claim handling systems
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to rectify the nonconformities and facilitate root cause investigation
* Develop and maintain quality processes related to notification handling
* Analyze quality claims and quality cost to identify and propose potential technical or process improvements
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant technical education (e.g., mechanical or industrial engineering)
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical drawings are an asset.
* Some previous work experience from technical field, preferably with quality topics
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Skills in Finnish language and knowledge of SAP and TeamCenter are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* A proactive and cooperative attitude
* An analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
* Eager to learn and deepen your understanding
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Hyvinkää, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1426751
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Hyvinkää