Elementis Minerals is looking for a permanent Quality Engineer to join our quality team in Finland. You will be responsible for implementation of new analytical techniques to improve quality and production processes. Your main tasks will include securing of incoming raw materials, trouble shooting and support quality control laboratories with technical issues. Your work location is Sotkamo site.
To succeed in this role, we expect the following:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Geology, Engineering or similar to quality management
- Broad experience in analytical techniques in the field of Chemistry or Mineralogy.
- SEM/EDS technique knowledge
- Self-driven, accurate, stress resistant, flexible attitude
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Fluent competency in using IT-systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Finnish
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international working environment.
For more information about the position, please contact
QHSE Manager, Finland Anu Kemppainen tel. +358 50 407 4500 on Tuesday 18.8. at 9.00 – 11.00 or on Monday 24.8. at 13.00 – 15.00.
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation in English to email@example.com latest by 31.8.2020.