Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our System Modules production line at ABB Oy, Drives Business Line in Helsinki. You will be developing product and process quality on our newly improved production lines. In addition to this you will have the chance to get to know production testing in detail and be an important player when ramping up new products.
- Responsibility for the production process and product quality of System Modules
- Responsibility over the test system, including data acquisition, storing and analysis as well as problem solving and maintenance tasks
- Supporting test systems of system modules production lines globally
- Working with state-of-the-art test systems and developing them further to be able to capture deviations in product quality
- Acting as engineering change implementation manager
- Supporting new product ramp-ups
- A B.Sc. in power electronics, electronics or electrical engineering
- Experience in quality engineering
- Familiarity with production test systems
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Finnish and English
- Active, positive, independent way of working, as well as coordination skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- The opportunity to lead quality improvement tasks from definition phase to implementation together with product engineering and production
- Networking opportunities with product engineering, product development, supplier quality managers, purchasing and logistics etc.
- A global environment and interactions with quality engineers on other ABB sites.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69363304 by August 25, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jonas Strandell, +358 50 332 9222, jonas.strandell(a)fi.abb.com or Vesa Tiihonen +358 50 332 8926, vesa.tiihonen(a)fi.abb.com.