We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators in Vaasa. In this position, you will be responsible for developing product quality. So if you are a self-driven person with a can-do attitude, this might be something for you.
• Independently running case analysis and improvement actions in co-operation with several interest groups: customers, suppliers, operations, sourcing, engineering, and after sales
• Improving processes by utilizing various quality tools
• Leading quality improvement projects
• Creating and maintaining quality instructions
• An opportunity to influence and develop methods and processes
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• A chance to actively interact with different stakeholders
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
• Several years’ experience in quality development
• Solid knowledge and proven track record of Six Sigma tools
• Good team-working skills
• Development- and target-oriented mindset
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Experience of the SAP Quality module
• Knowledge and experience of FMEA and PPAP (Failure Mode Effect Analysis and Production Part Approval Process)
• Other language skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64147265 by February 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Päivi Palmujoki, tel. +358 50 334 7574, best available on February 16 - 23 at 8.00 - 16.00.