PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with 530 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Quality organization is responsible for ensuring that products meet customer and regulatory requirements through a sustainable quality management system. We are now looking for an experienced leader to join our Quality team.
- Lead and coach the Quality team in Turku; as well as drive the Quality mindset within the entire organization
- Ensure compliance to and drive continuous development of the Quality System and Products
- Plan, manage, develop and maintain the Quality System procedures and processes to fulfil the requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor/report Quality KPIs
- Act as Management Representative for Quality
- Collaborate closely with Site and Operations Lead, R&D, and other functions at the site
- Manage project teams to follow NPI and Quality procedures; coordinate and drive problem-solving activities within the projects.
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or corresponding
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience of leading a Quality function, preferably with IVD
- Experience in working in sustainable Quality System, preferably ISO 13485; and Risk Management ISO 14971
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and English are essential
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Quality Director Rina Wahlroos, tel. +358 2 2678101, on January 30th between 9 – 10, or on Thursday, February 6th between 13 – 14. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV by February 29th via the link below.