Quality Development ManagerValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new EV Systems business line we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
You will lead and developing quality management. You will take care of quality developing projects and operations in the battery production factory in Uusikaupunki. Your task is to ensure processes meet customer requirements and international standards such as IATF 16949. Your professionality is also needed to ensure the cost-effectiveness and quality capability of battery manufacturing processes.
You act as a Manager for department’s quality engineers. As the Quality Manager, you will operate in the interface of product quality to ensure products meet the requirements of customers and customer projects.
Your tasks also include ensuring the compliance of quality system, meet customer requirements as well as conducting internal quality inspections and audits. You act as the main contact towards customer on product quality issues and reporting.
We expect you to have/are
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or similar
- A proven track record in knowledge of quality systems and processes in manufacturing environment
- Experience of the manufacturing projects
- Knowledge of international standards such as IATF 16949, and ISO 90001
- Strong knowledge of quality control methods, tools and techniques including statistical process controlling and quality concept planning
- Good leadership qualities, and networking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, Finnish is advantage
Our special extras
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Performance-related annual bonuses
- Versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g. LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free use of the gym at the Laturi (which is located near the factory in Uusikaupunki)
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
Senior Quality Manager
+358 44 7865 810
Now it’s your turn – take the fast lane and apply!
Please send your application by the 19th of February 2023.
Please visit our website for more information: www.valmet-automotive.com