Quality Commissioning Inspectors
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for two Quality Commissioning Inspectors for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate directly to relevant partners (Commissioning, Quality…) all essential information related to the quality of the realisation (notably in the case of difficulties considered likely to impact directly the schedule)
- Participate in Ready for Commissioning Meetings, verify the Ready for Commissioning Certificate (RFCC) with all appendices and sign on the front page
- Participate in License Holder Commissioning Meetings to verify that the commissioning documentation has an approved status, the pre-test(s) are done, report (Phase A) is approved and site conditions for the concerned system allow to start commissioning Phase B
- Execute the surveillance actions required by the surveillance plan of an order, with the Surveillance Guides to judge the conformity of the test
- Execute site surveillance during ongoing tests to judge the conformity of the test
- Fill in the Surveillance Guides/Sheets with results of the surveillance actions, showing and justifying the fulfilment of the surveillance actions
- Detect and/or record the non-conformance and participate to the treatment of the non-conformances
- Issue the client Observation Notice for all inappropriate actions and/or for all results imperfectly controlled
- Participate in the treatment of the customer’s demands (response to the observations)
- Relevant Engineering education background
- Comprehensive knowledge related of process commissioning activities
- Ability to interact with the commissioning Teams in order to understand the priorities
- Ability to understand quickly project requirements (e.g. Project specifications), related Codes/ Norms
- Sufficient knowledge of utilisation of office applications (Acrobat, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A good level of written and verbal English is indispensable
- Ability to work an intercultural environment
- Flexibility in working time due to construction site necessities
- Knowledge of Olkiluoto 3 Site works is considered as a plus
- Flexibility and proactive in solving problems
- Good level of written and verbal English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.