Quality Assurance Specialist, Bayer Oy, TurkuAcademic Work
Are you interested in working with data and IT in a global, well-known company? Are you active and independent person looking for new challenges? Our client Bayer Oy is looking for a motivated QA Specialist to work with their data. If you feel like you have the passion for IT and data processing, read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEBayer is offering versatile solutions to Finnish health organizations. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to work in Bayers factory in Turku. Your job is to analyze and report production processes and that way to make sure quality of Bayers work is evolving.
You are offered
* Interesting job assignments and best colleagues
* A great chance to work in a global, well-known company
* Possibility to progress in your career within the company
* Flexible working hours and possibility to also work remote
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Continued process verification by real time trending analysis of production processes
* Timely preparation of reports
* Compiles, reviews and approves written procedures related to the area of responsibility
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background, e.g. in data science, computer science, IT, Mathematics or Pharmacy
* IT knowledge preferably with SQL programming
* Knowledge of data processing and statistics
* Fluent English skills
Fluent Finnish skills and pharmaceutical work experience are seen as an asset.
As a person you are:
* Independent and active
* Team player with good communicational skills
* Someone who can handle pressure easily
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months with the possibility to continue after that
* Location: Turku, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Bayer Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONBayer is a Life Science company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. With their innovative products, they are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time.
Bayers goal is to create value for customers, stockholders and employees, while also strengthening the companys earning power. They are committed to operating sustainably and addressing social and ethical responsibilities. Employees with a passion for innovation enjoy excellent development opportunities at Bayer.
Bayer Oy is an independent part of Bayer Nordic.
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle