Quality Assurance Engineer
Direct Conversion AB
Direct Conversion is strengthening its Quality team and is in the search of Quality Assurance Engineer to our office in Espoo, Finland. In this position, you will work in a close cooperation with different internal stakeholders, such as Operations, R&D, S&M and Administration. You are helping to build a stronger quality assurance culture for our company, working closely together with Quality System Manager and reporting to him.
As our new Quality Assurance Engineer, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop and execute quality assurance practices through the organisation like:
- Evaluating processes in terms of documentation & performance.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest & activate actions for. improvement
- Facilitate structured problem solving through the organisation.
- Product releases including engineering products from manufacturing to client.
- Execute internal audit program (including reporting and follow-up) and possible supplier audits.
- Provide support in documentation and Quality Tools & Methods to process owners.
- Participate in Risk management activities and familiar with tools e.g. FMEA.
- Train organisation in quality procedures, protocols.
To be successful in this position we expect you to have
· suitable technical background (Software or Electrical, B.Sc/M.Sc)
· knowledge of ISO 13485:2016/ISO 9001:2015 standard (prefer 13485:2016)
· at least 5 years of Quality experience
· auditing experience (preferably trained Lead auditor)
· regulatory experience
· experience of Quality tools and methods
· experience of Business Process Mapping tools (e.g. QPR, IMS) and MS office tools
· fluent English
· you feel comfortable analysing information, reporting results and promoting improvements based on your findings.
In addition to these, it is important that you have good communicational skills and a positive and proactive view of all tasks. You have an eye for detail, but you can also see the "big picture" of our business and our goals.
We have offices in four locations (Stockholm, London, Munich and Espoo) thus positions require some travelling.
We offer a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an inspiring, international and growing technology company.
For further information on the position, please contact Janne Lauronen (Quality System Manager) +358 405274624.Call times: on January 8th, January 9th 3-5 pm and January 14th 22th-23th 3-5 pm.
Please submit your application/cover letter, CV and salary request by 2.2.2020 through the application link.