Quality Assurance Engineer
3 Step IT Group Oy
Location: Helsinki or Tampere
To strengthen our Digital Service team within our IT & Tech organization, we are now looking for a person to join our global Service Development team as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Join us to help test the development of our new products and services in IT lifecycle management!
As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you are an important player who together with your team are responsible to fulfill test plan requirements. You will test and validate that the software produced meets the requirements from the test plan and business. You help your team to create test plans, you write test cases and develop and automate test for software validation. In this role, you will be an important quality gate keeper in our development of new IT products and services.
At 3 Step IT we have our own R&D department where we have done active system development for years. We are today global players and we are currently scaling up our services. We are utilizing cloud services and micro service architecture, the working environment is in constant change.
Our IT solutions is a cornerstone in our global success story. We are currently in an exciting phase, which also will brings new possibilities to your career. This is your opportunity to plug into a fast-paced, exciting global environment where you will be joining a team of talented colleagues. If sustainability gets you excited, then 3 Step IT wants you on board.
In order to succeed in this position, we would need you to:
- Have a Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Have +1 years of experience of a testing role
- Have an understanding of QA
- Have experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Have good knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Have a good level of SQL/database
- Have knowledge in Robot framework and Selenium
- Be familiar with Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence and Xray test management
- Be a critical thinker, have eye for details but still an open mind
- Be a problem-solver and a team player
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written). Additional languages are a plus
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be part of the Service Development team, reporting to the Service Development Manager Hannu Punta. If you have additional questions, please contact Hannu on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply to the position on our website by sending your CV.
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So if you are 3 steps ahead – come join us!
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. Our service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and sustainable. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018. We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees. For more information about us, visit www.3stepit.com