Are you willing to learn something new and grow into a test automation professional? We are looking for a quality assurance engineer for our client Glaston to work on glass processing machine software. Your tasks consist of manual and automated testing, test design, and case analysis. You will be supported by a small testing team and will also work closely with the SW development teams. If you are outgoing and motivated to develop with quality assurance and test automation in an international company, read more and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Glaston is looking for a new colleague to work on their software quality, and developing different software-side testing solutions. You can influence your work tasks according to your own interests and skills. The work tasks are related to glass processing machines for which control software is made. Your days consist of, for example, improving test coverage by new test scenario design, test execution and maintenance and usage of virtualized test environments. Knowledge of the database as well as a traditional version control understanding will help you to succeed in the task. You can be a more experienced or early-stage factor, as long as you have the desire to make and develop the tools you will be working on yourself.
You are offered
* Challenging tasks as a part of an innovative and forward-thinking company
* Opportunity to develop yourself with the support of the team
* The opportunity to modify your work tasks and the direction of test automation in the company
* Manual and automated testing
* Test design and analysis of test cases
* Virtualization of test environments
* Acting on technical tool choices and advancing their development
* Maintaining and developing the functionality of test environments
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (for example MSc. or BSc. on automation engineering)
* Some knowledge in test automation with Robot Framework and Python
* Basic understanding of PLC SW and IO
* Understanging databases (SQL)
* Curious and always willing to learn
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Glaston Corporation is a frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services. We respond globally to the most demanding glass processing needs of the architectural, solar, appliance and automotive industries. Additionally, we utilise emerging technologies that integrate intelligence and sustainability to glass. We are committed to providing our clients with both the best know-how and the latest technologies in glass processing. Glastons shares (GLA1V) are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd. Further information is available at Glaston