Quality and Reliability Engineer
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Quality and Reliability Engineer at ABB Oy, Smart Power / Solar Business Line in Helsinki. In this role, your area of responsibility will consist of quality and reliability development tasks for high power solar inverters.
• Analyzing field quality and EMS quality data and providing priorities for improvement actions globally
• Developing and making reliability simulations and calculations
• Improving and developing processes and methods related to inverter reliability and quality
• Contributing in developing Service products by giving technical expertise on field quality and related calculations
• Playing a key role in communication between engineering, R&D, service, quality and manufacturing
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Possibility to work with renewable energy
• The opportunity for professional development
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering, quality engineering or similar
• A few years’ experience in a relevant position
• Excellent co-operation, networking and multitasking skills
• Knowledge on reliability and quality topics
• Systematic and analytical way of working
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Extensive knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Power BI
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge on databases
• Knowledge of high power solar inverters
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish
• Lean Six Sigma green or black belt certification
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68471345 by May 5th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Product Engineering and -Quality Manager Kimmo Heinonen, tel. +358 50 332 2853.