Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://ats.talentadore.com/apply/qualcomm-5g-development-engineer/ZqGaXm
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 16.6.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Asiantuntija
Billions, maybe trillions of times a day… That’s how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm. It could be the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your coffee table, that wireless modem in your briefcase… it could even be that navigation system in your car or that action camera strapped to your chest.
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
We are looking for a
5G Development Engineer
to join our development operations at Espoo, Finland.
As a 5G Development Engineer you will be researching, designing and implementing low level SW and FW to enable the development of advanced 5G NR features and end-to-end (UE and gNB) solutions with focus on L1, Phy and RF functions. This position will expose you to Qualcomm's cutting edge SoC, DSP, Baseband, RF and Inference Engine technologies, as well as the latest FPGAs and compute platforms in the industry. For this role, you must be proficient with coding in C or C++
In Wireless R&D (WR&D), we build next-generation end-to-end systems for 5G NR. We are looking for a self-starter and motivated individual who wants to take his/her cellular experience to the next level. You will be contributing to the latest ideas and developments in mobile wireless and working with world leading experts to shape the future of wireless communication.
Skills and Experience we would love to see
- Solid experience with programming languages such as C, C++.
- Experience implementing wireless protocols (e.g. LTE, UMTS, 1xEVDO, Wi-Fi) in Layer1 (5G NR experience is a plus)
- DSP programming (Qualcomm Hexagon DSP experience is a plus)
- Software architecture
- Data structures
- Operating systems fundamentals
- TCP/IP networking; Linux development environment
- Embedded software development; Experience in complex s/w debugging
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with C, C++ programming languages
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work in a cross-functional team environment.
What's on Offer
Apart from working in an open, relaxed and collaborative space, you will enjoy:
- Salary, stock and performance related bonus
- Employee stock purchase scheme
- Sport & Culture Vouchers
- Vision & Dental reimbursement
- Lunch Vouchers
- Relocation and immigration support (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Active social events calendar
Interested? Please submit the application along with your CV!
For more information about the job and the applying process, please contact Responsible Consultant Juhani Lettolammi, tel. 040 5517 060, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 11.8.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.