Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a QA/QC Supervisor for our clients' pulp drying, baling line and recovery boiler delivery project in Horcones, Chile. Start of the project is in January and the estimated project duration is 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Examine project quality requirements
- For example, review Site Quality Plan, main assembly documents, availability of latest revisions of drawings and participate in kick-off meetings with contractors
- Review qualifications
- Advise in documentation system
- Review QA/QC documentation as work proceeds
- Advise in production/ work and qualification tests
- Inspect execution, quality and progress of welding
- Ensure proper handling of non-conformities and coordinate the handling of nonconforming products
- Participate in receiving inspections (when applicable)
- Visual examination for agreed components (pressure contained components, mechanical equipment, ducts, tanks, steel structures)
- Participate in final inspections
- Review Site Quality documentation
- Give continuous feedback to e.g. engineering, production, supplier management and quality assurance
- Suitable Engineering degree (e.g. Degree in Mechanical Engineering)
- Strong background, experience and knowledge about quality and welding
- Relevant QA qualification
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and proactive
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Spanish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.