We are currently looking for two QA Testers to our client company Kalmar which is part of Cargotec. This will be an exciting journey in which you will have the opportunity to influence! If you are passionate about software testing and eager to learn new skills, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Learn Kalmars domain and technical side.
* Main focus to assist with the testing project.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background
* Understanding about software development and the idea of software testing
* Fluent communication skills in English
* Passion for software development and willingness to learn new things
* It is seen as advantage if you have debugging skills and knowledge about Python, Robot Framework or software configuration
Our ideal candidate is
* A team-player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time, 37,5 hours / week
* Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to extend
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Read more about: Cargotec Oyj