Radiometer Turku Oy
Are you the person we are looking for to strengthen our QA team?
Our production QA team's main focus is to ensure the product quality and patient safety. We are supporting delivery team to ensure customer demand.
In this role, you have interfaces mainly with production, quality control and technical services in relation to production processes of AQT and LQC test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- OOS and NC assessment, approval and closure
- Process and product reviews
- Review of ECR/ECO
- Approval of risk assessments
- Batch record review and product release for semi products and final products
- Update, maintenance and distribution of quality management documentation
- Approval for visual qualification
- Introduction and training of quality processes
Our QA team is looking for a quality specialist who is
- flexible according to delivery situation
- good team player and service oriented
- able to work with different kind of people from different departments
- ability to prioritize
We expect you to have a B.Sc degree in biochemistry or relevant field. Our work language is Finnish, but you need to be fluent in both written and spoken English since the role requires a lot of documentation in English.
We are using LEAN tools in our company and good problem solving skills are appreciate.
This position is temporary until end of December 2021
For further information please contact Quality Manager Johanna Kangasoja by phone at +358 50 5383758 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Please submit your application and CV by January 18th, 2021. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.