MagiCAD Group Oy
Are you looking for new challenges in your professional life? Come work with us!
With almost 40 years of experience, MagiCAD Group is one of the leading MEP software providers with over 170 Magimakers in 11 countries. Our mission is to develop leading software solutions for building services in Europe, China and Globally and to create added value for our customers by developing products and services which continue to exceed their expectations. Our products are used by more than 5.000 companies in 80 countries around the world.
Our company culture is based on a flat organisation model that enables self-direction and an open operating culture. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, comfy offices, possibility of remote work and flexible working hours. We believe that happy people are the key to great success.
You will be leading the software testing team and work together with highly skilled colleagues across the world. In the end your work will have real impact on our products and services.
Your main areas of responsibility are to define and take part in process for requirement analysis, test planning, test execution and reporting during the whole life cycle of the products.
Your role as QA manager is constantly find ways to improve and boost efficiency and at the same time keep the spirit up in hard testing work.
We wish you to have
- Excellent co-operation/ networking skills
- Several year experience in software testing
- Demonstrated capability for test automation and related infrastructure, using tools such as Jenkins/Docker/Selenium/Virtual Machines/ Azure Services
- Basic programming skills
- Proven academic or practical experience in Computer Science
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Good reporting and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in software translation is an advantage
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Open work culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
- Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding
Job Location: Turku, Rauma or Espoo
How to apply
If this resonates, please send you application with salary request latest on 5th of February 2021 via our recruitment portal. We suggest to apply fast, as we go through applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found!
Got more questions, please contact
MagiCAD Quality Assurance Manager Tero Kärpijoki on +358504802891 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
MagiCAD Head of Development Petteri Ala-Äijälä on +358408489261 / email@example.com