QA Lead Engineer
Reports to: CTO
About the position
With this position, you will have a chance to ensure our Big Data solutions continue to be of high quality and be an integral part of our continuing success story!
You will be a central part of a global Technology Unit, based in Helsinki, Finland, that operates in a truly international business environment with a large global customer base. In addition, you will be able to develop your expertise further with world-class Market & Business Intelligence solutions.
You will be responsible for building QA processes, for building test suites, for executing functional, regression, and performance tests and for leading other QA resources in our other R&D teams. You discuss with the rest of Technology Management to plan for releases, and estimate the QA efforts. You will also prepare and review the test strategy together with the developers.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing and software quality assurance (QA)
- 3+ years of experience in QA leadership, prioritization, allocation and planning
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Experience with manual, API, data, performance, regression, and functional testing
- Good knowledge of testing tools and practices
- Experience with issue management systems such as JIRA and Redmine
Considered as a plus:
- Team liaison experience - coordinating with remote and overseas QA teams
- Database testing experience
- Experience with automated testing
- ISEB or ISTQB certification
Desired personal skills:
- Highly analytical and curious mind with Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- A flexible international working environment
- Other benefits like lunch card, exercise & culture vouchers, massage, gym, occupational healthcare etc.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement in a fast growing company.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
If you see yourself as the right candidate to join the M-Brain family through this position, then wait no further and apply by filling in the application form on our company website by June 6th.
This position will be filled on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For further information, contact: Kimmo Valtonen, CTO (kimmo.valtonen(at)m-brain.com). To ensure a speedy response to your enquiry, please include ”QA Lead Engineer” in the title of your mail.”
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125558
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki