QA Engineer, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a QA Engineer for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 9 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Quality manager / engineer (minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering)
- A comprehensive knowledge of contracts requirements, codes & norms required by the various project specifications
- MS Office skills
- Good communication skills, organized and focus on customer
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Elaboration of proposals for corrective and preventive actions from product and/or functional related non conformances
- Subcontractor audit planning, performance and follow up of findings
- Internal surveillance: planning and performance of internal audits on different organizations
- Participation to the project internal meetings to ensure a smooth collaboration level of quality with other departments
- Organization / participation in external meetings with the client and subcontractors acc. to the needs
- Collection and compilation of relevant information about QA activities to prepare the quality report
- Review and maintenance of suppliers’ documentation
- Prepare and perform the QA trainings
- Update of quality documentation
- Review of purchase requests/orders/contracts from quality point of view
- Management of suppliers’ qualification
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "QA Engineer" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.