Radiometer Turku Oy
Are you the person we are looking for to strengthen our QA team?
Our production QA team main task is to ensure the quality of product and patient safety. We are supporting the delivery team to ensure customer demands are met.
In this role, you have interfaces mainly with production, quality control and technical services in relation to production processes of AQT and LQC test kits. You must be able to work also during evenings, weekends and public holidays. This temporary role can be part time work for a student.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Batch record review and product release for semi-products and final products
- Update, maintenance and distribution of quality management documentation
- Archiving of quality documentation
- Management of reference stock and model kits
- Approval of visual qualification
Our QA team is looking for a quality specialist who is
- B.Sc. or equal in biosciences or similar. You can also be in final stage of your studies.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and professional English
- Flexible according to delivery situation
- Good team player and service oriented
- Able to prioritize
We are using LEAN tools in our company and good problem solving skills are appreciated.
For further information please contact Quality Manager Johanna Kangasoja +358 50 538 3758 (best available at afternoons 15.30-16.30) or email@example.com.
Please submit your application and resume by 31.1.2020. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.