Python Specialist in Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.6.2021
Are you looking for an interesting environment to speed up your test automation skills and work with Python? Do you have a relevant degree and suitable experience, but you are lacking new challenges? If your answer is yes, keep on reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur client in banking industry is now looking for a Python Specialist to join their team in Helsinki. This position offers you a wide range of tasks to be handled, a great team and the possibility to extend your skills even further. You will be working with products we use daily in our everyday lives, and you will have a key role to support the development of the overall products.
You are offered
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
* A great team to work with
* A possibility to extend your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Taking part in test automation solution strategy preparation
* Providing enhancements and improvements to test automation framework
* Stakeholder cooperation / leading in test automation area
* Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product
owners and business experts
* Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
* Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* Strong experience with planning and developing test automation solutions
* Python coding skills (senior-level programming experience)
* Robot framework hands-on experience
* Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (e.g. XML, CSV, JSON)
* Knowledge of overall SDLC process and experience in working and preparation of
CI/CD process (e.g. using Jenkins/Bamboo/Docker tools) from testing perspective
* Fluent English skills, Finnish is considered as an advantage
Experience in Unix/Linux is considered as an advantage
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 4 months
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.