Python / Robotics (RPA) Developer, MOST Digital
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 18.5.2020
Are you a skilled Python Developer who is eager to learn and develop? Are you interested in robotics and digitalization? Are you customer oriented and capable of working independently? We are looking for a Python Developer to a quickly growing ICT-company. If you are interested, keep reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A change to develop as both an expert and an employee
* A great work culture made up of humor, an active attitude and excitement
* An excellent opportunity to develop in to a professional in software robotics
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Working with robotics and machine learning
* Implementation of new customer implementations
* Updating existing implementations and ensuring a continuous service
* Working close to the customer interface
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background/relevant experience (e.g. Mathematics, Physics)
* Knowledge of Python
* Interest towards robotics and automatization
* Some experience with similar task, for example through a summer job or hobbies
* Fluent skills in English
* Able to verbally communicate in Finnish
It is also seen as an advantage if you have experience of the following:
* Microsoft Azure environment
* Object-oriented programming with any programming language
* Version control environments, for example Github
* Data visualization, for example PowerBI
As a person you are:
* Able to work under pressure and handle stress
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, after which recruitment to the company is possible
* Location: Southern Finland or Rovaniemi
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Most Digital that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.