We are looking for a professional for the role of
to reinforce the Sanoma Procurement team in Sanomatalo, Helsinki
As a Purchasing Specialist you will be an integral part of the Sanoma Procurement team. You will provide exceptional service to Sanoma’s business units by daily management and monitoring of purchase orders, obtaining all required approvals and administering procurement of goods and services. You will use your expertise to continuously evaluate and make improvement recommendations to improve accurate and timely orders, procedures, reporting, costing and efficiencies.
Key responsibilities of the role are
- Operational procurement activities such as hands-on Purchase Order processing, tracking, delivery, reclamations and reporting
- Payment plan management: creating, updating, troubleshooting
- Purchase to Pay stakeholder support regarding day to day transactional topics related to order processing
- Vendor master data management
- Vendor qualification and background evaluations
- Account payables interface, view on end-to-end P2P process
- Compliance support
- Polytechnic degree (AMK) in relevant field and 2+ years purchasing or related experience
- Knowledge of operational purchasing best practices
- Working knowledge of purchasing software and strong Excel skills
- Outstanding organizational and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs in business, process, and system requirements.
- Fluency in English and Finnish
Are you interested? Please fill out the application form online in English with a salary request latest by 14th of February 2019. For further information please contact Leena Toivonen, Purchasing Manager on Thursday 7th February at 12.00-13.00 or on Wednesday 13th February at 9:00-10:00 tel. +358 40 481 3452.
Sanoma is a front running media and learning company impacting the lives of millions of people every day. We provide consumers with engaging content, offer unique marketing solutions to business partners and enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child. Sanoma operates in Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Sweden. In 2017 our net sales totaled EUR 1.4 billion and we employed more than 4,400 professionals. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. More information is available at www.sanoma.com.