Neste Procurement is now looking for a self-guided, result-oriented and collaborative sourcing professional to take up the challenge as a
to join our Professional Services Procurement team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
As a member of the Professional Services Procurement team you will be working in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and the suppliers. You will have an overall responsibility for your purchases throughout the entire process until successful completion. Your key duties include interacting with our suppliers, preparing and sending out request for quotations, negotiating purchasing transactions, placing purchase orders, preparing agreements, and keeping our ERP system up to date. In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a proactive approach on tasks, willingness to achieve results and drive change.
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business or similar relevant skills
- Ability to manage and pursue various procurement related transactions and tasks simultaneously
- Process oriented and meticulous working style with a proven ability of problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapt into changing situations
- Advanced skills in typical office IT applications
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We also highly appreciate
- Knowledge of procurement IT systems
- Previous work experience and expertise in procurement
- Knowledge of contract and commercial law as well as contractual terms and conditions commonly used in procurement contracts
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We offer you an opportunity to work in an influential and challenging position in our Procurement unit in dynamic and result-oriented environment and further develop your skills and become a high level professional among the industry.
For additional information about this position or Procurement team and function in general, please contact Mika Kuivalainen, Category Lead, Professional Services, +358 50 458 7470 on 8.1. during 13-14 or on 12.1. during 14-15.
Please submit your application by January 17th, 2021.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.