As site purchaser, you are responsible for acquiring goods and services as well as collecting order related order-specific documentation.
You are responsible for procurement negotiations with your area. You communicate with suppliers and subcontractors in an active and solution-focused way. You take care of accuracy of delivery dates and ensure that the organization has right goods and services in place at the right time.
As an experienced procurement professional, you also develop the business and aim constantly bring out new cost effective purchasing options. You have excellent collaboration skills as you actively deal with internal stakeholders and work in close co-operation with both planning and production.
Your main stakeholders are at your primary place of work which is our site in Riihimäki. You will, however, also have important role in other Fortum procurement activities arising.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. We offer you a diverse, independent and evolving job with great team to work with. As well there is always support available if needed from a skilled organization for you to ensure your success in your responsibility area.
To success in this position we expect you to have:
- a degree from suitable technical and/or commercial education field with some years of working experience, preferably in procurement tasks
- experience of working in industrial environment; process industry and/or project experience would be an asset
- profiency in English and Finnish
- systematic, enthuastic and initiative-taking approach to work
- strong communication skills and good ability cope with pressure
- experience in Maximo, SAP Ariba, Basware or similar systems is regarded as an asset.
Please send your application via our online recruitment system by December 31st, 2019 at the latest. For further information please contact Ilkka Jokivirta; 040 159 8524 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.