We are looking for a
to join Neste Procurement team either in Porvoo refinery area in Kilpilahti or Espoo headquarters.
This position is full-time and permanent.
Your part in Neste journey
Neste Procurement together with global Procurement network is responsible for indirect procurement covering wide range of goods and services for Neste’s businesses, operations, refineries, and investment projects. Our procurement applies modern procurement methods corporate wide. Our mission is to create - jointly with our stakeholders and suppliers - added value to Neste and ensure availability, quality, safety, security, total cost of ownership and compliance.
We have a team of experts working in Commodities, Logistics & Innovation Procurement team. Our team drives category and supplier management as well as sourcing and purchasing focusing on Chemicals, Utilities, Logistics and R&D related procurement. You will work in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that our business targets will be delivered. Accountability, cooperation and the desire to develop and renew are in the core of what we do every day.
In your role you will
Essential in this role is interacting with our suppliers, sending out request for quotations, negotiating purchasing transactions, placing purchase orders, following up deliveries, preparing term agreements, and keeping our ERP up to date. You will have an overall responsibility for your purchases throughout the entire process until the same is successfully completed. You need to be ready to adapt to changing situations and take up new challenges. In this role you will be working in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business or similar relevant skills
- Ability to manage and pursue various procurement related transactions and tasks simultaneously
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Proactive approach on work, willingness to achieve results
- Good collaboration skills and spirit of a team-player
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and adapt in changing situations
- Advanced skills in typical office IT applications, knowledge of procurement IT systems is an advantage
- Fluency both in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
We highly appreciate
- Ability to detect, create, and capture purchasing potential with proven track record in delivering excellent results
- Knowledge of contract and commercial law as well as contractual terms and conditions commonly used in procurement contracts
- Experience on an oil refinery or similar plants or process industry
- Knowledge of methods and tools of sourcing
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
Neste Procurement team is growing! We offer you an opportunity to work in an influential and challenging position in Neste’s Procurement unit with great colleagues. This unit has a dynamic and result-oriented mindset and we want to support you to further develop your skills and become a high level professional among the industry.
For any questions you can contact Suvi Lehtonen, Category Lead +358 50 458 4045 on May 21st between 12-13.30 (EET) or May 30th between 9 -11 (EET).
Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than June 2nd, 2019.
Please note that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources. There are roughly 5000 Neste Employees in Europe, Asia and North America.
We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.