Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.10.2021
Do you want to challenge yourself in a global work environment and gain valuable purchasing experience? We are looking for a Purchaser with hands on attitude with attention to details for our client company which is one of the leading companies in their industry. In this role you will take part of developing the purchase processes. If you have purchasing experience and the ability to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings, read more below and apply already today! We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a purchaser you will play a key role in purchasing processes. You will monitor purchase requisitions and issues Purchase Orders (PO) ensuring compliance with preferred suppliers, correct material and supplier master data, as well as efficient ordering channels. Your main tasks include evaluating and deciding on source of supply and clarify item prices and conditions utilizing framework agreements established by sourcing. You will also retrieve order confirmations, clarify deviations and update purchase orders accordingly. In addition, you will ensure timely goods received postings and clarify invoice matching deviations. You will utilize your strong Microsoft Office skills as well as your flexible and proactive way of working to keep on track on the processes. Preferably you already have some previous experience with purchasing and production management, and you are ready to jump on board into a busy and global work environment.
You are offered
* A great possibility to use your full potential and work with highly professional colleagues at fast moving international environment
* Support and learning opportunities from an experienced team of professionals
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Monitor purchase requisitions and issues Purchase Orders (PO)
* Evaluate and decide on source of supply and clarify item prices and conditions utilizing framework agreements established by sourcing
* Upgrade processes and tools as well as order backlog updates
* Retrieve order confirmations, clarify deviations and update Purchase Orders accordingly
* Ensure timely Goods received postings and clarify invoice matching deviations
* Handle feedback and manage day-to-day supplier issues
* Monitor automated IDOC SAP processes with supply lines and handle exceptions
* Ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards
* Maintain the approved vendor list (add, change, delete vendors)
* In feedback coordinator role, receive and forward information from the field activities related to non-conformities requiring material delivery or improvement by Supply Line
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Work experience in production management and purchasing
* Good MS office skills, SAP knowledge is also preferred
* Ability to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings
* Fluent English and Finnish language skills
* Experience in tax and customs clearance
* Good collaboration and communication skills
Prior project experience and the understanding of sourcing processes are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Customer and quality oriented
* Co-operative team-player
* Flexible and proactive
* Start: October-November 2021
* Work extent: 6 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1509584
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Hyvinkää