Do you want to challenge yourself in a global work environment and gain valuable purchasing experience? We are looking for a detail-oriented purchaser with hands-on attitude for our client company which is one of the leading companies in their industry. In this role you will take part of developing the purchase processes. If you have purchasing experience and the ability to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings, read more below and apply already today! We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a purchaser you will play a key role in purchasing processes. You will be monitoring purchase requisitions and issues and correcting material and supplier master data, as well as efficient ordering channels. Your main tasks include evaluating and deciding on source of supply and clarifying item prices and conditions. You will also retrieve order confirmations, clarify deviations and update purchase orders. In addition, you will be clarifying invoice matching deviations. You will utilize your strong Microsoft Office skills as well as your flexible and proactive way of working to keep on track on the processes. Preferably you already have some previous experience with purchasing and production management, and you are ready to jump on board into a busy and global work environment.
You are offered
* A great possibility to use your full potential and work with highly professional colleagues at fast moving international environment
* Support and learning opportunities from an experienced team of professionals
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Monitor purchase requisitions, issues and automated IDOC SAP processes with supply lines and handle exceptions
* Evaluate and clarify item prices and conditions utilizing framework agreements established by sourcing
* Retrieve order confirmations, clarify deviations and update Purchase Orders, processes, tools as well as order backlogs
* Ensure timely Goods received postings and clarify invoice matching deviations and compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards
* Maintain the approved vendor list
* Handle feedback and manage day-to-day supplier issues and receive and forward information from the field activities related to non-conformities requiring material delivery or improvement by Supply Line
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Work experience in production management and purchasing
* Experience in tax and customs clearance
* Good MS office skills, SAP knowledge is also preferred
* Ability to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings
* Fluent English and Finnish language skills
* Good collaboration and communication skills
Prior project experience and the understanding of sourcing processes are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Customer and quality oriented
* Co-operative teamplayer
* Flexible and proactive
* Start: According to the agreement
* Work extent: Till the end of the year 2021 - possibility to extend
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.