The role, essential duties and responsibilities
To strengthen our Finnish Sales & Marketing Organization we are looking to expand our Market Access function with a Public Affairs Manager. Your primary responsibility will be to establish relationships and co-operation with civil servants and local politicians in selected municipalities, to assist them in ensuring the right focus of quality of life within the communities. The job assignment includes but is not limited to:
- Identify relevant municipality decision makers and establish trusted relationships for continued contacts and mutual benefit
- Co-operation with patient organizations to drive the patient needs in the public sector decision making
- Drive disease and treatment awareness amongst municipality stakeholders to help improve the lives of people living with chronic disease and ensure chronic diseases are prioritized by our health system
- Drive national and regional activities to secure funding for the right products and services
- In close collaboration with the Nordic Market Access team develop and implement projects to generate evidence for the value of Coloplast’s products and services
- Identify evidence gaps and support the evidence planning process
- Use of basic economic models, to assess the impact of Coloplast offerings to the healthcare system and how this benefits the society
- Close collaboration with the local Sales & Marketing team and the Nordic Market Access team
You will be located in the Finnish Coloplast Office in Vantaa and reporting to the Country Manager and be a trusted part of the management team. You will also be a part of the Nordic Market Access organization which we are currently expanding, as this is strategically important for us.
Your work is to explain the importance of Coloplast product and service offerings to public sector decision makers and ultimately to deliver on our promise to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. We are looking a proactive individual with demonstrated success in building effective relationships.
The preferred candidate has:
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with external stakeholders such as municipality decision makers, patient organizations and trade associations
- A passion for making a difference through interactions
- Business acumen with the ability to anchor public affairs activities in a commercial strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively on project execution with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication- and presentation skills
- Passion, energy, motivation and self-driven personality
- An entrepreneurial spirit, as we sometimes have to look for innovative solutions and draft the map of the future as we move along
- Strong ability to manage priorities, ensuring deadlines are met and deliver high-quality results
Qualifications and experience required
- A university degree preferably in health, business, science or public health/policy related area
- Minimum 3 years' experience in public affairs / market access or relevant fields within MedTech and/or the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the healthcare reimbursement and payment landscape in Finland and practical experience of interacting with payers and politicians
- Have excellent level of verbal and written communication skills - also in English
Want to know more and how to apply
Do you want to truly make a difference for people for whom it matters? Do you want to be part of a highly value-driven, professional, top performing and global MedTech organization, while still being able to develop yourself in a dynamic, fastmoving and innovative environment? Then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Are you curious to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Country Manager, Mia Karppila (firstname.lastname@example.org or +358432113458).
As we will be meeting candidates continuously, please go ahead and apply online as soon as possible.
Hae tästä: Public Affairs Manager (coloplast.com)