PSM Time Scheduler
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for PSM Time Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Linking of these tasks in a logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Perform time schedule simulations
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Participation at the PSM and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI’s
- Creation of the 3-days-program
- Relevant education (engineering background)
- Experience with time scheduling tasks at Olkiluoto 3 or similar projects
- Knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 systems
- Experience in build-up of logical sequences, in structuring of time schedules and with time schedule simulations
- Capable to recommend reasonable decisions
- Knowledge of MS Project, Primavera and reporting tools
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.