PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer
We are currently looking for a PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer – Diesel and Mechanical Equipment for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Engineer degree (Mechanical or Nuclear)
- Experience in scheduling activity
- Experience of Work planning
- Experience of Integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Experience in operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 process systems, especially Diesel and Components Systems.
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 electrical and I&C systems
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Test and Commissioning or participation to after major refuelling outage Pressurized Water Reactor
- Capable of chairing of meetings
- Experience in Nuclear safety on PWR
- Previous PTW (Permit to Work) experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Capability to make reasonable decisions
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com