Proposal Engineer, Outotec Oyj, full-time, Espoo
Do you have a degree in the field of technology or commercial and own a problem-solving mindset? Do you want to work in an international culture? If yes, you might be the proposal Engineer we are looking for our client, Outotec Oyj, in Espoo. The position is full-time and fixed-term contract (12 months) via Studentwork.
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for their customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. Read more here: http://www.outotec.com/
- Being the right hand for proposal managers
- Ensuring that documents’ lay-out is clear and content is logical and includes all the necessary information
- Assisting in document management in Sharepoint and acting as a contact person for others stakeholders
- Technical/commercial higher education such as industrial engineering and management
- Some working experience in engineering, sales or proposal process
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian. Finnish language is seen an asset.
We offer you
- Challenging and interesting job where you can develop your proposition skills and gain valuable experience in a company that is a global market leader in its field
- An agile and international company culture
- Support of easygoing and professional colleagues
Apply for the job now!
If you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter latest 4.12.2019.The employment starts according to agreement as soon as suitable candidate is found. Please notice that we cannot accept applications through e-mail, and we manage all inquiries regarding the position on behalf of our customer Outotec. Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää provides any additional information about the position (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Read more about Studentwork
Studentwork is a Nordic recruitment and staffing company specializing in graduates with up to 5 years of experience. We fulfill our mission by helping companies and qualified graduates to find each other. We offer plenty of interesting career possibilities in different companies and areas of specialty. Every year we employ over thousands of graduates – even 80 % of our deals are full-time! We believe that the right person placed at the right job is as much about personality as merits. Create a career profile at our website and join our network!